Skip to main content

CatholicTV ~ Inter Nos



























Yesterday, I went to CatholicTV for a recording of Inter Nos.  Inter Nos is Latin for “between us,” and is hosted by CatholicTV President, Fr. Robert Reed.  In each episode, Fr. Reed has a conversation about faith with a bishop, priest, deacon, or layperson.  Yesterday, it happened to be me!

Fr. Reed and I discussed my life as a Catholic.  This included life as a Catholic at home, at our wonderful Parish of Christ the King, and at school—Saint Joseph’s College of Maine.  Christ the King is a wonderful parish, truly like none other, and part of our discussion was why it is such a wonderful place.  I also talked about the challenges that Catholics, particularly young Catholics like myself, face today, as well as much more!  Those are all of the spoilers I can reveal for now…you’ll have to stay tuned for more details!

It was truly an incredible experience; one that I will certainly never forget!  Fr. Reed was gracious enough to give a tour of the CatholicTV Studios to me, and it really was so amazing to see where all of the magic of CatholicTV happens.  I have watched CatholicTV for years now, and to be on CatholicTV is a dream come true for me.

There are too many people to name that deserve recognition for making yesterday possible.  Namely, Fr. Robert Reed and the rest of the staff at CatholicTV for inviting me and making me feel so welcome.  Additionally, Msgr. Hoye, Patti Bakaur, my family, and many other parishioners from Christ the King for all of their support, guidance, and well wishes.

This episode of Inter Nos is expected to air some time during Lent on CatholicTV.  The exact date will be announced, as it gets closer.  The interview will be posted on CatholicTV.com, as well as our website, blog, Facebook, and Twitter pages.

Stay tuned!

Chris Hughes

Comments