Skip to main content

Anniversary


This week marks my ninth anniversary being pastor of Christ the King in Mashpee.Sometimes it seems as if I have been here forever, at other times it seems like I arrived yesterday.I must admit that I am very happy here.  The congregation is very supportive financially and otherwise.  We have so many dedicated folks involved in many ministries.  The parish helps feed the needy every week, provides affordable clothing through the thrift shop, educates its youth with the help of so many faith formation volunteers, ministers to the sick and home bound, etc. etc
CTK has five great deacons, an excellent office staff and talented folks who keep the physical plant in great shape.  Check out our excellent web site to see a full listing of the ministries and services offered by the parish. So, on this anniversary I give thanks to God and the great folks of CTK.

Monsignor Hoye
Pastor

Comments